Beacon LifeCare is a privately owned private duty home care company providing quality Companion/Sitter, Personal Care, and Nursing services to clients in the Metro Atlanta area including DeKalb, Fulton, Cobb, Gwinnett, Forsyth, Rockdale, Cherokee, Fayette, Clayton, and Henry counties.
Beacon LifeCare’s organization is committed to providing quality care and delivery of services through our professionally trained and highly qualified staff.
Our team specializes in providing an array of services, from companion care, personal care, and nursing services that are customized to meet the needs of our clients on a live-in and hourly basis. The fact that we are privately owned and that the Founder is actively involved allows us the flexibility to meet our client’s unique needs.
Why Choose Us….
- All employees go through an extensive background screening process that includes criminal, drug testing, licensing, and motor vehicle records review.
- Our employees are covered by worker’s compensation, professional liability insurance, and bonded.
- Employees are trained and knowledgeable about the delivery of quality care and are provided opportunities to continue to learn and expand their knowledge of home care.
- We encourage an open line of communication with the client, family, and other members of the healthcare community.
- Quality assurance to ensure the highest level of service to our clients.
- Experience and expertise of our management team who have acquired best practices in top tier organizations.
A brighter choice in home care!